Senior Substation Design Engineer - $100K - $120K / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$100000 - $120000 per annum + Bonus, Medical etc|
The client is a Boutique Engineering firm based out in South West Houston operating within the fields of Transmission & Distribution, Power Generation and Oil & Gas. They cover the full project life cycle and offer bespoke EPC, in addition to, Owners Engineering solutions within these fields.
Due to their growth plans they are looking for an experienced Senior Substation Design Engineer to be based at their Houston office overseeing a number High Voltage Transmission projects within their T&D portfolio. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 12 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of 345kv Substations. You will have full project life cycle experience building Substation packages from inception to conception.
Job Reference: 13469JAB
Title: Senior Substation Design Engineer
Requisition Class: Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $100,000USD - $120,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Bonus, Medical, etc.)
Location: Houston, Texas
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum 12 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of 345kv Substations
- Experienced building full project life cycle packages for high voltage substations.
- Owners Engineering experience
- Aspen, ETAP and SKM Software experience
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.