Project Controls and Commercial Director - ($10K - $13K per month) / ColombiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$10000 - $13000 per month + Expat package|
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialist are seeking a Project Controls and Commercia Director to join a leading Engineering Consultancy.
This positionis on the upcoming Bogata Metro in Colombia, offering a very attractive Expat salary and an opportunity to work with a leading European consultantcy on a major rail project.
The role is working directly with the Overall Project Director and also the Government Transport agency
Requirements to apply
- 20+ years overall experience, 10+ years of which must be rail metro / Mass Transit projects
- Spanish/Porugese/French speaking, and also fluent in English
- Degree qualified in Engineering, with an MBA
- Experience as Project Controls Director, Scheduling Director, Commercial Management.
- Experience in all stages of project life-cycle on turn key mass transit projects
- Experience in Project Planning and Controls
- Very calm personality when dealing in project delivery environment
Job Role / Responsibilities
The job role will be work in the field of planning, controls and senior management.
The role will be based in a major Colombian city, allowing a great opportunity to save a large portion of the salary, with great living conditions.
The salary package consists of between $10,000 - $13,000 USD PCM 'net', with a negotiable expat package.