Senior Instrument Engineer / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior Instrument Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation.
• Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation.
• Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
• Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
• Follow-up of procurement packages.
• Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
• Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
• Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
Closing Date: 2020-04- 08