HR Project Manager / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: HR Project Manager
Work Location: Oslo - Fornebu
Startup: Startup as soon as possible. The date may change due to Covid-19
Duration: 8 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Ensures running continuous improvement actions, follow up and clear results
• Capacity management, moving agreed scope between Front Office and Hub and business
• Harmonizing the processes, getting rid of waste, implementing best practices
• Ensuring common Global Business Services processes and KPI follow up
• Using / implementing Lean and Six Sigma methodology
• Working together with Front Office Lead, other Global Business services collagues and business representatives in order to achieve best results
• Identify process improvements related to customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency by analyzing specific performance metrics and operational results and needs.
• Experience in HR or Shared Services Operations (insourced or outsourced), ideally in leading a similar function for 3 to 5 years.
• Excellent project and process management skills and experience.
• Lean Six Sigma, quality and process improvement experiences, ideally holder of a Six Sigma certification (Yellow Belt or higher).
• High degree of client orientation and service mind-set.
• Strong analytical approach to problem solving, high degree of proactive behavior and result orientation.
• Outstanding structured thinking and self- organization, deadline focused.
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• High degree of passion and commitment.
• Ability to build relations across various countries / cultures.
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills)
Closing Date: 2020-04-22