Contract: Commissioning Engineer Mechanical / Process - Offshore / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Commissioning Engineer Mechanical / Process
Work Location: Offshore Brazil
Duration: 11.03.2020 - 31.12.2020
Option period: 3x2 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2020-03-11 12:00:00
In General: Plan, Prepare and Execute Commissioning activities related to the Process and Mecanical systems. Conducting the following activities on systems:
- Plan and coordinate multidiscipline commissioning
- Give input on Schedule and mobilize relevant assistance personnel (ATS)
- Follow up first fill, test equipment and tools needed before commissioning starts.
- Attend MC verification of equipment and packages.
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
- Execute commissioning according to procedures.
- Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE Reporting
- Responsible for punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
Responsible for P&ID’s and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
- Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Contribute to internal reporting on various levels
- Participate in handover to operation when needed.
- 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off - 12 hour offshore day
- 1-2 weeks start up / training period in Norway before offshore Brazil