Corrosion Engineer / Iraq
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Job position: Corrosion Engineer
- Have a bachelor degree of engineering in Metallurgy & Materials & Chemical or preferentially qualification in Corrosion Engineering.
- Have certificated in UT/MPI/DPT and sufficient hands on experience for their routine application in field.
- Have at least 8 years of corrosion control experience in oil and gas industry with relevant JD.
- Have certificate of API 510/API570/API573/API653/NACE CIP II/CWI is preferred.
- Have the capacity for corrosion control & mitigation requirements including materials performance and evaluation against process conditions and corrosion degradation.
- Have hands on experienced in asset integrity assessments, root cause failure analysis well skilled in identifying assets damage mechanism and their preventions.
- Proficient in participating plant maintenance activities and have hands on experience in Maximo/SAP system.
- Have on hand experience in handling and calculating inhibitors performance parameters used in oil and gas industry upstream & downstream for protection against corrosion.
- Have experience in reviewing, installing and monitoring CP system to pipelines, tanks and underground assets in different soil and ambient conditions.
- Have good grip on handling corrosion monitoring tools (i,e CC, CP&CI) for inspection and calculation of corrosion rates and enlisting critical equipment & streams.
- Familiar with multinational culture environment.
- Hard worker, dependable and goal oriented.
- Proficient in English speaking and also Arabic speaker will be preferred. Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point. Have communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020