Contract: Project Manager / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
An experienced Project Manager is required to work across 3 different projects working with the clients Information and technology team.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and closing of any project and accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives.
- Manage relationship with customers, vendors, prime contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties, by acting as the central point of contract within assigned projects, and by providing necessary direction to all parties;
- Create delivery group structures, project initiation documentation (project plans, product breakdown structures and product flow diagrams) ensuring satisfactory project progress and appropriate consumption of project resources;
- Participate in outlining the products to be produced during workshops and ensure that members of the group work closely with the other workshop participants;
- for all of the project management products;
- preparation and maintenance of appropriate project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Program Management Office (DPMO) and contractual obligations, including the project initiation documentation.
The client is a leading Government owned utilities company with assets across Western Australia. Their main objective is to provide sustainable management across various services.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Tertiary or TAFE qualification in a relevant area or equivalent training and experience;
- 5+ Years of Project Management Experience;
- 2+ Years of Fixed Price / Fixed Time Experience;
- 2+ Years of experience managing Subcontractors/Vendors;
- At least 2 Successful Full Life Cycles Managed;
- Exposure to or working on an Agile methodology project
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- PRINCE2 or PMI Certification;
- Previous experience in infrastructure delivery
- Implementation experience across multiple teams
- Resources industry experience
- Managed a team, upto 10 people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools - Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Use of SAP for project financial tracking and reporting;
- Use of document management tools (OpenText).
- Use of Clarity PPM tools