Contract: Administrator / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 3 months|
This is an urgent FIFO position working 12 hour days on a 4D3O roster.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our client's team on a short term contract.
In this role you will be maintaining the site roster, arranging travel, management of accommodation and flights for site, preparing reports, data entry and document control. To undertake the duties required for the position in a diligent and competent manner.
Immediate start on offer.
The client is a leading Gold Mining Major with mine sites across Australia, South Africa, Ghana and Peru. This prestigious company has aggressive expansion plans and is the company of choice amongst their competitors.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Circa 2 years experience in a mine-based office administrative role.
- Experience using SAP (raising PR's, Service Entry Sheet) is a MUST
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office applications, prior use of Inflight (Entering flights and accommodation bookings, running rosters) would be a bonus
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Current 'C' class WA Driver's Licence