Contract: Topsides Electrical Supervisor / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Topsides Electrical Supervisor
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of hook up and integration Electrical works Professional with Relevant years of experience and minimum with Projects.
- A good knowledge of General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs software.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, job instructions, material deliveries and tools.
- Review all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence.
- To ensure the technical rooms fabrication and equipment installation as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Supervise the installation of all bulk and supports associated with its discipline.
- Supervise the workmanship in particular for tubing runs and cables installation and glanding.
- Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Report to HU Superintendent for monitoring construction progress.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to HU Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification of any Non Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
- Review manufacturing records books
- Monitor and/or Approve all pre-commissioning activities performed at Yard
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY commissioning team.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020