Contract: Sealines Interface Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Sealines Interface Engineer
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering.
- Relevant Professional Experience in Engineering and/or Project Management
- Experience within a project team: experience within large multinational taskforce team environment.
- Broad spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management.
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management.
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary and a good knowledge of Offshore Projects and Operations would be a plus.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards.
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regards to HSSE and to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
- To ensure that during both FEED and phase that the ENGINEER or CONTRACTOR are implementing and following the interface procedure and also utilizing the specific tool for the coordination of revisions of the existing technical documents between different engineering contractors working simultaneously on the same location
- To identify and define as exhaustively as possible all the contractual interfaces resulting from the split of contracts defined in the Phase 2 Project Contractual strategy and to ensure that contractual documents reflect the corresponding split of responsibilities between the different Contractors during all phases of Project.
- To report any potential cost or schedule impact directly coming from interfaces activities
- Ensure that all contractors develop interface plan and procedure relative to their activities as per the EPC contracts and as per project Interface Management Plan/procedure
- To oversee the implementation of the interface management process by Project team and Contractor(s), and to ensure that the the Interface Task Register (ITR) and Interface Document Register (IDR) is maintained and updated.
- To attend all interface-related meetings, including in particular interface workshops, HAZID / HAZOP meetings, meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure the permanent control of the battery limits.
- To monitor and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by contractors for all interfaces, and to control the quality of these deliverables during FEED and phases.
- To assist Contractor(s), as required, in the closing out of interfaces. To expedite the exchange of Interface Task Sheet involving Contractor(s) as necessary.
- To ensure that Contractors provide proper reporting of the progress of their interfaces activities and ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation and report to the package leader in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial actions.
- To avoid change orders and delays caused by interface issues by ensuring timely follow-up of interfaces during FEED and phases. To anticipate problems and work together with Contractor(s), Engineering Manager and as a general manner with all discipline Engineers, to propose technical solutions.
- To liaise with other departments like Drilling & Wells, Reservoir & Geosciences and Field Operations for the management of interface up to their close-out.
- To liaise with project team and discipline engineers on all interface matters and/or help expedite the development of the interface management process between Contractors during FEED and execution phase.
- To liaise with the Document Control team to assist consolidation of the interface management records for all project packages.
- When necessary, participate in monitoring interfaces between different subcontractors of a main contractor.
- To timely report to the Sea lines Package Lead, highlighting progress and areas of concerns encountered in the performance of his duties
- To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced (whatever its support)
- To ensure technical coordination between packages and in close coordination with all associated entities.
- Ensure readiness for all internal/external audits required (PR, Third parties, Partners)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020