Surface Protection Inspector / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Manage manpower subcontractor to meet at construction plan.
* Supervision of subcontractor member to work under project schedule.
* Supervise painting for acoustic &frost insulation for piping to achieving under scheduled and plan.
* Monitor and assess production /material/ equipment & facility fitness and workmanship quality.
* Provide daily progress report to Surface protection Manager and weekly report to client.
* Coordinate communication and planning between construction & piping department/sections.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* 3 - 5 years of experiences in blasting and painting field
* Basic knowledge for insulation and passive fire protection
* Coating certificate FROSIO III, NACE III or paint manufacturer