Contract: Senior Pipeline Installation Engineer / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
An offshore pipeline installation engineer with good technical and communication skills is required in the Company team to manage Contractor's development of the pipelines installation engineering activities. The successful candidate will be a key member in the pipelines installation package team and be involved in SIT programs, loadout of permanent and temporary materials and the offshore execution phase.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Pipelines Installation Package Lead; responsible for safe and efficient planning and execution of the pipeline installation scope.
1. Support the Package Lead in contract management.
2. Responsible for ensuring Contractor's pipelines installation analyses, pipeline and PLET installation procedures and associated operational procedures are developed and approved ensuring a safe and efficient offshore execution campaign.
3. Responsible for ensuring Contractor's timely delivery of high quality documentation that complies with international industry and Company specifications, standards and subsea equipment vendor's manuals.
4. Responsible for the effective and active interface management with the pipelines procurement and design, subsea equipment, drilling, MSRE, commissioning, systems completions and start-up teams.
5. Active participation in Contractors HAZID workshops, constructability reviews, pre-fabrication and offshore construction readiness reviews.
6. Active participation in the co-ordination, planning and execution of subsea equipment EFAT and SIT programs. Attend and act as Company representative during EFAT and SIT activities in Batam, Indonesia.
7. Responsible for ensuring executed operations preserve the integrity of Company assets.
8. Responsible for accurate and complete record keeping, approval of Contractor's records and adherence to the turnover process for effective project closeout.
9. Responsible for review and input to the SIMOPS Matrix and identifying SIMOPS risk.
10. Ability to travel overseas periodically and work offshore during execution phase of the project.
11. Act as Company offshore representative/field engineer on Contractor vessels during offshore installation and pre-commissioning activities.
1. Support Project wide safety initiatives including development and implementation of an Incident & Injury free (IIF) culture.
2. Cascade the IIF Vision and Project expectation to Contractors.
3. Exhibit Operational Excellence (OE) leadership behaviours.
4. Responsible for package compliance with Project plans and processes, including: HES, PTW, Quality, Risk Management, Interface, MOC and all relevant Operational Excellence (OE) elements.
The Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world- class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
1. 10-15 years upstream oil and gas industry experience with a preference for both Contractor and Operator roles. Preference for experience working on projects on North West Shelf, Australia
2. Offshore pipe-lay analysis with a preference for deep water S-lay installation.
3. Project/ field engineer during offshore pipelay and structures installation campaigns, preferably on DP S-lay vessels
4. Working knowledge of mechanised welding, AUT and RTR NDT methods, preferably with CRA pipelines
5. Relevant experience with diverless connection systems, with a preference for GE hardware
6. In depth knowledge of applicable international industry standards, codes and regulations specifically DNV-OS-F101 (2013) and DNVGL-ST-N001.
Skill / Training / Education:
1. Recognised Degree in relevant engineering discipline.
2. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage Contractor performance.
3. Ability to achieve milestones, work independently and collaboratively, as required.