Contract: Project Engineer / OmanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Looking for a Project Engineer to work for an Oil and Gas Operator in Muscat, Oman. Purpose of the Job To plan and manage execution of major multi-disciplinary engineering project, including Front End Design, Detailed Design, construction and commissioning, in full accordance with Company's HSE, technical and quality requirements, and on schedule and within budget.
- University Graduate in Engineering discipline, with minimum 15 years with oil and gas design engineering, construction and project engineering.
- Must have had significant involvement with business/commercial aspects such as project economics, planning, budget cycles, HSE and contracts management.
- General project management skills (Plan/Track/Deliver).
- Exposure to engineering and operations activities of surface facilities.
- Good knowledge of SAP system and able to use it efficiently.
- Execute the project in accordance with the CoP from concept selection phase to commissioning & handover
- Manage the design, procurement and construction contracting process to PDO/Shell standards and agreed scope.
- Manage the interfaces of all the concerned parties taking part in the Well Delivery process, Subsurface team, Well Service, Programming, Concept/process and Design and construction teams.
- Ensure completion of all the requirements set as pre-requisite for commissioning of well such as SAP PM, CCMS, DCS and PI.
- Planning & scheduling of assigned yearly flowlines, including development of yearly Baseline plan and KPI in accordance to the latest Drilling Rig in liaisation with subsurface team.
- Planning & scheduling of assign yearly well locations, including the yearly & monthly KPIs in accordance to the latest drilling sequence in liaisation with Subsurface & contractors.
- Managing contracts, by acting as Company representative during project execution.
- Ensuring (demonstrably) quality in design and construction.
- Ensuring sufficient contractor resources to execute the projects according to the KPI
- Ensure minimum deferment and that plants for shutdowns are agreed and entered into 90 day plan.
- Ensure that project and project expenditure plans are set-up and updated monthly. Costs are reported through the financial process.
- Raise and review capital budget proposals and monitor expenditure on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that project plans are entered into SAP and updated monthly. Costs are reported through the financial process.
- Liaise with concept engineers in the Front-End design stages and ensure smooth transition to and through execution phase is achieved.
- Coordinate commissioning activities and ensure as built documentation, drawings, close out reports, operating and maintenance manuals are prepared and entered / handed across to the relevant parties.
- Ensure as built documentation, drawings, close out reports, operating and maintenance manuals are prepared and entered / handed across to the relevant parties.
- Conduct regular interior site visit at project sites.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020