Contract: Office Coordinator ($120000 per annum) / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Melbourne C B D, Australia|
We are currently looking for an experienced Office Services Coordinator for one of the clients in Melbourne. This position will be a part-time, 6-month maternity leave cover with the potential of extension and you will be tasked in providing administrative support for the client's office in Melbourne.
- Ensure routine and preventative maintenance activities are scheduled, completed and documented in the work order system;
- Assist Regional Facilities Manager on renovation/improvements/relocations projects for local offices;
- Ensure proper housekeeping of office premises and to take corrective action steps when needed to rectify issues;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with service vendors and landlords to ensure efficient maintenance of building and grounds;
- Ensure invoice submission and processing are done in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing local and international courier shipments.
- Provides support for local office administration
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma in any field;
- 2 to 5 years of Facilities related experience; understanding of building systems and coordination of maintenance activities is preferred;
- Competent with computer systems, including Microsoft Windows and Office operating systems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds;
- Good command of both written and spoken of English.
- Able to handle manual duties and perform regular facilities inspections.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020