Contract: Contract Analyst / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently seeking a Contracts Analyst for a 6 month contract in Calgary, AB.
- The successful candidate will act as a Contracts Analyst for the general contracting portfolio of the Project. Contracts are mainly of the operational type.
- The successful candidate will act as a C&P focal maintaining the Project C&P Integrated Plan,
- The role requires extensive communication and integration across Project functional groups as well as broad understanding of the Project interfaces.
- The role includes interfacing with Category Managers for those contracts which are called off from Frame Agreements.
- The role requires virtual communication in view Project team is placed in different geographical locations. No requirement to work in different time zones.
- This role provides an opportunity to gain experience on a Mega Project with the potential growth to a different Project C&P role. The successful candidate will report to the Asset Contract Manager.
- Support and guide groups on the fundamental contractual processes and procedures to deliver in accordance with Ethics and Compliance code of conduct. Consistent application of all pre and post-award contractual processes.
- Structure and manage contracts in a proactive manner with the objective of in-time delivery, clear contracts administrative processes to both contractors and internal clients, track of spend and delivery within allowed contract values. If required, prepare submissions for Contracting and Procurement Review Board (CPRB).
Ensure that the approved HSSE standards and Goal Zero policies are fully incorporated in the process of contractor selection and in the subsequent work. Including prequalification requirements for potential suppliers,
- Conduct monthly review of the Integrated Plan.
- Produce various monthly Project reports.
- Act as a Record Management focal for SharePoint.
- Maintain close working relationship with groups who will either provide inputs during contracts drafting or will act as an internal client who requires contract to be in place. At all times demonstrate team behaviours and support efficient work and improvement practices.
- Prepare submissions for various governance requirements, both internally and externally
- Apply project contracting best practices and benchmarks into contracting activities
- Support project colleagues in understanding commercial & contractual issues with Company contracts and sub-contracts
- Build & maintain a close working relationship with Cost & Planning, Finance & Legal specialists, to ensure that contract management & documentation are in compliance with cost control, financial governance & legal requirements.
- Manage heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Influence and collaborate with local and international contractors & suppliers
- Seamlessly interface with Project management teams (Project Managers, Cost & Planning, Finance, Legal etc.)
- Be self-motivated and a high performer
- Simultaneous contract management of multiple contracts at difference stages of contracts development.
Ability to prioritise work with internal stakeholders.
- Management of multiple interfaces and multiple tasks.
- Maintaining accurate and timely reporting in conjunction with Project Services/ Finance and Contract Holders and Owners.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural / diverse environment, virtually.
- Flexible, able to adjust to different working styles of internal clients.
- High energy individual with passion for delivery of a mega project.
- Strong preference for an individual that has excellent relationship skills, leadership qualities in managing contractors and has worked with SAP and contract management / administration systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge, capability and competence in the following commercial, technical and interpersonal aspects:
- Application of contracting and procurement processes - Operational contracts management;
- Forms of Contracts and their application;
- Commercial analysis;
- Communication skills;
- Flexibility, ability to adjust to different working styles.
- Undergraduate Degree, or equivalent. Skill with CP professional competencies.
- - 2 years or more CP experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020