Team Assistant - Topsides / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Support the ACE Project team to deliver fully on Company's expectations on HSE, including participation in safety observation and conversation programmes.
* Perform General Admin Duties on behalf of the Project Team including;
o Arrange business travel for team members in conjunction with the company's nominated travel providers,
o Manage booking of meeting rooms internal and external conferences, if required
o Manage minutes of meetings, if required, and following up with team members to ensure timely action closure
o Coordinating site visitors according to Site Visit Procedure
o Coordinating personnel mobilization and demobilization, including arranging inductions and IT accounts and work areas,
o From time to time, carrying out general administrative tasks, filing, photo copying etc.
o Support local procurement of miscellaneous items through raising of shopping carts/material request and expediting deliveries. Keeping live stock for assigned items
o Support and periodically cover the duties of other Team Assistants as requested
* Additional opportunities are available to applicants who are able to:
o Develop communication materials on behalf of the project team in both physical and digital media,
o Develop digital tools using Microsoft 365 that support the digitisation / automation of routine administration,
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Education - University degree
* Competent in communicating in Azerbaijani and English; both written and spoken
* Ability to work on own initiative and be a team player
* Demonstrated teamwork, communication and inter- personal skills
* Fluency in Microsoft 365 office suite (e.g. Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.).
* Exceptionally well organised; strong work ethics and strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
* Highly self-motivated and goal oriented
* Fast learner motivated by new challenges; proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
* Manage working in digital systems with uploading documents / keeping a register / managing a database
* High degree of computer software skills
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with good communication and team skills:
* Previous experience involving general administration in support of large teams,
* Ability to work and communicate with personnel at all levels