Contract: Senior Acoustic Engineer / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
To assist the Lead for the Project that he or she is involved in, in terms of developing quality deliverables within the schedule and cost, and adhereing to HSE requirements.
Shall be familiar with relevant international standards, company standards and local regulations related to Acoustic Engineering (AIV, FIV, Noise and Vibration) and able to manage and coordinate with 3rd Party Consultants.
* To be able to work independently with minimum supervision and able to meet the Project schedule, cost and quality. Able to interact with other discipline engineers.
* Apart from the above, the Senior Acoustic Engineer is also required to perform the followings:
- Assist the Head of Safety Discipline in ensuring good quality design outputs, as per the relevant procedures.
- Assist in generating Master Deliverables Register (MDR) with deliverables related to Acoustic Engineering
- Supports noise & vibration engineering efforts for proposals, new facilities and brownfield facilities
- Leads, plans and directs work of small groups of engineers
- Effectively interacts with multiple organizations/discipline to accomplish acoustic engineering objectives
- Supports noise and vibration surveys
- Supports development of noise and vibration activities within the Engineering Division
- To produce high quality work within the allocated manhours and schedule.
* Conversant on Acoustic Engineering such as:
- On-shore / Off-shore noise modeling and prediction of noise impact
- Stewarding engineering efforts to ensure compliance with specifications
- Expert calculation of noise emissions, and cumulative noise levels
- Design and assess performance of noise and vibration controls
* Job requirement:
- Strong technical skills in acoustics and vibration
- Ability to build consensus and incorporate input from various technical functions in the execution of work
- Strong analytical and mechanical engineering skills
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills used in the development of specifications and reports
- Ability to communicate well with others and work in a team environment