Project Coordinator / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
A new permanent opportunity has become available with the client for a Project Coordinator with previous experience. In this role you will be responsible for delivering on commitments to internal and external stakeholders, this role is broad in scope and will have interface points with all revenue streams in the business. Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for the execution of project plans and order deliveries, carrying out tasks in both the office and warehouse environment.
* Maintains action registers for all active work. Follows up with action owners to ensure timely completion of defined tasks.
* Maintains status reports as required by the Operations Manager and Field Service Manager.
* Assists with equipment load out process as required (both administratively and in the warehouse).
* Manages routings within SAP for all project work scopes.
* Operates as an expeditor with internal stakeholders and vendors.
* Complies with all Company's operating guidelines and standards.
* Manages cost via tracking tools, drives continual cost reductions.
* Ensure that all project data (including orders) is reflected accurately in SAP during project execution to enable easier tracking and monitoring of progress and commitments.
* Reviews purchase orders upon receipt. Ensures that commitments are met and change orders are processed for additional scope.
* Follows up with Buyers and AP on any Vendor Payment Issues.
* Runs BI reports / SAP reports for aging requisitions. Takes action as required.
* Conducts and leads internal and external project meetings as required to maintain open communication on project cost controls and schedules.
* Monitors the overhaul of rental tooling to ensure it is executed in a timely manner.
The client is a global leader in engineering, design and manufacturing of pressure control and flow technologies for the oil and gas industry. The client works on both onshore, offshore and subsea projects in some of the most remote locations in the world. Their interests in Australia are with offshore, onshore and subsea aspects on mega-LNG and oil projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience in similar role
* Technically competent and solid working knowledge with various software programs and technology, such as MS Word, MS Excel, PPT, SAP, SharePoint, internet, and intranet.
* SAP experience preferable.
* Demonstrated skills and experience in personnel management with an ability to encourage and motivate project stakeholders.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work both independently and in a team- oriented, collaborative environment.
* Reacts to project adjustments promptly and efficiently.
* Effectively able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and achieve goals.