Contract: Expeditor / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The client is seeking an experienced Expeditor to provide efficient and effective Materials Assurance support to ensure on time delivery of all materials. This role will support the Procurement Officer in the receipting, receiving and purchase orders. Initially this role is on offer on a 12 month contract working part-time, 3-4 days per week in Perth.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Liaising with key stakeholders to understand material requirements
* Review reports to understand availability of materials for planned and unplanned demand.
* Perform Material Assurance to ensure on-time delivery of materials
* Track and monitor delivery of goods against agreed time-line, report on delays.
* Weighing up availability and cost determine best freight options.
* Review and report on vendors delivery performance, access causes of delay, mitigate if possible.
* Support any administrative tasks from PO issuance to Goods Receipt, as may be required from time to time.
With a core presence in over 45 countries worldwide our client is a successful performance enhancer within the energy industry. A leading technological, systems and service provider within the Oil and Gas industry.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Circa 3-5 years working experience in Oil & Gas industry, preferably in expediting, logistic or materials planning role.
* Working knowledge of SAP
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Good knowledge and application skills with manipulating of data and use of databases
* Good understanding of materials management