Contract: Minute Taker / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 month|
The client is a global market leader within the oil & gas industry with a portfolio of pioneering onshore and offshore projects both locally and internationally. As an employer they have an exceptional reputation for building a culture focused on the highest levels of HSE and diversity & inclusion as they continue to expand their Australian based operations.
Reporting into the Social Performance Advisor, you will provide an official, formal account of a meeting through detailed documentation of meeting minutes.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Creating a detailed account of meetings by transcribing, who was at the meeting, what was discussed, actions that were agreed upon, and who would carry out those actions
- Provide the official version of events for review by staff and relevant stakeholders
- Complete minute drafts and allow relevant parties to agree and allow for motion to pass
To be successful, you must possess the following:
- Proven experience taking meeting minutes
- Experience working with Indigenous Australians (highly regarded but not essential)
- Excellent typing experience