Contract: Senior Project Planner / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior Project Planner
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 02.03.2020 - 30.09.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Work together with the Planning Lead and Project Completion Manager to develop and maintain the Offshore Integrated Plan for the Projects Completion & Commissioning Phase. Integrated Offshore Plan combines delivery line scopes such as Topside Modifications (Brownfield), Drilling and Wells, SPS and SURF installation.
• Cooperation with the Alliance`s key planners ensuring that detailed delivery line / alliance schedules are customized and developed timely and with good quality.
• Facilitate regular planning meetings with delivery lines / alliances to monitor development of detailed plans, identify key interfaces and raise SIMOPS issues between different parties.
• In case of schedule changes that influence other delivery lines, communicate the changes and the implications clearly so awareness is raised across the project and detailed schedules are updated accordingly.
• Maintenance of POB requirements for the Offshore Commissioning
• Highlighting key Commissioning and TAR activities in the offshore integrated plan.
• Develop project schedules and set performance baselines according to corporate requirements
• Develop a project Call Off procedure and process for Commissioning Support
• Ensure coordination and Call Off of Commissioning support during execution across Alliance`s and Company
• Build and run schedule risk models and provide schedule risk reports at relevant points in the project or sub-project (at a Decision Gate or as part of a Baseline Schedule Revision exercise for example)
• Provide analysis and review of schedules supplied by contractor companies, internal corporate business units and/or alliance partners as appropriate
• Monitor, control and report project status at regular intervals throughout the project lifecycle
• Highlight potential schedule risks and/or opportunities and recommend mitigating or exploiting actions for each
• Provide input to Corporate Business Controlling Group as part of the Long Range Planning process as required
• Perform schedule close-out activities according to corporate requirements
• Set objectives and goals for his / her area of responsibility in order to contribute to achieving the objectives for the project to which they are assigned
• Any other Planning related activities as prescribed by the Project Manager(s)
• An engineering qualification to degree level is desirable but not essential
• Minimum of 5yrs experience in a similar senior/lead planning position (10yrs if no engineering qualification is possessed)
• Have an in-depth understanding of offshore development project execution methodology and the associated Decision Gate processes
• Be an advanced user of Industry Standard planning and scheduling software (Oracle Primavera is the primary planning environment)
• Have experience of building and running risk models using Primavera Risk Analysis, Deltek Acumen or Safran Risk
• Self-starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Should have a strong team ethic
• Be fully open to new ideas and methods of working
• Strong and effective communication skills. Willing to receive/give constructive feedback.
• Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and new tasks
• Open minded team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a wide range of teams / disciplines / strategic partners
• Driving continuous improvement, using Lean methodology, towards providing a best in class planning service
• Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
Behavior in accordance with “SAFER” values