Contract: General Services Coordinator / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are currently looking to recruit a General Services Coordinator based in Houston on behalf of our client, who are currently working on a $10 billion project. The successful applicant will report directly to the General Services Supervisor and will be responsible for vending services, maintenance, building services and safety alerts.
Key duties will include:
- Coordinating maintenance activities with building maintenance
- Liaise with contractors working on service activities
- Create and submit purchasing requests for materials and services
- Identify and develop improvements for facility efficiency
- Liaise with construction and projects teams to align schedule and budget
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience withing facility procurement services
- Sound experience of managing facility services
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels
- Ability to manage contractors against schedules
For further information please call me.