Contract: Logistics Superintendent - ITER / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||St Paul Lez Durance, France|
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics superintendent to be based on the ITER project. The successful applicant will Support Works preparation by providing logistics and material management coordination skills to the Contract Team
led by Contract Manager.
Location: Saint Paul Lez Durance
Type: Contract (4 years)
Key duties will include:
• Ensuring the accesses / services of Tokamak Complex building.
• Preparation/tracking of input for the coordination of the works.
• Checking/tracking material and deliveries on/off site.
• Supporting review and adjustment of interfaces issues.
• Master or equivalent degree in Logistics
• At least 5 years working experience with at least 3 years relevant
experience in the intendance of industrial project.
• Be familiar with material management softwares, such as SmartPlant
• Ability to navigate in 2D & 3D softwares.
• English spoken and written fluently
• Ability to prioritize work
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to work in a team and to promote team spirit