Contract: Instrumentation Lead / Germany
We are currently recruiting for a “Instrumentation Lead" to work on a long term contract out of Hoofdorp, Netherlands.
2 Years + Contract
The engineer will be responsible for update of As-built drawings largely based on mark-ups / detail engineering in connection with control system upgrade/migration on an FPSO.
Job involves interfacing with operations team, site personnel, vendors and other discipline engineers and preparation of demolition and construction drawings required for control system upgrade/migration.
- A bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation from a recognised university.
- Minimum 15 years of experience (including in Lead Engineer position) in detail engineering for Instrumentation and Control for upstream offshore Oil & Gas / FPSO / FLNG projects including preparation of all instrumentation deliverables like
- Cable Block Diagrams
- Cable Schedules
- Junction Box Termination Drawings
- Hook-up Drawings
- Instrument & F&G Detector Location Drawings
- Wiring Termination & Loop Drawings
- Specifications, Instrument Sizing Calculations & Datasheets (including Analysers)
- DCS/ESD/F&G Systems/PLCs
- Logic Diagrams
- P&ID reviews
- Instrument Index
- Hazardous Area Equipment Registers
- Vendor Drawing Review (Instrumentation and Mechanical Equipment)
- Man-hour Estimates & MTOs for Proposals
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Participation in HazOp & SIL Reviews
- Review of Project Schedules
- Preparation of Progress reports
- Preparation of As-built Drawings
Preferred / Desirable:
- Experience on brownfield projects, construction & commissioning experience is preferred.
- Experience in working in international teams is desirable.
- Functional Safety Certification Certified
- Knowledge of Marine Classification