Contract: ARMO Technician / United States
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Broussard, United States|
ARMO Technician II (Electro/Mechanical) in Broussard, LA.
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques.
- 2+ years of maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical Services
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
- Proficient in the use of multi-meters, mego-hm meters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- 3+ years of experience directly supporting repair and maintenance.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, presentation and writing skills.
- Experience utilizing SAP
- Excellent project management skills
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020