Contract: Document Controller - International Oil and Gas Operator / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Document Controller on a 12 month contract. Duties will include but not limited to:
* Ensure all controlled documents are managed in accordance with the relevant document control and Company's standards and conventions.
* Ensure integrity and completeness of Company's engineering/technical and business control document collections within the DMS master repository.
* Work directly with Company's internal customers, stakeholders and external parties to support day-to-day and long term controlled document requirements
* Develop, generate and distribute business reports and analysis as required to support compliance and refinement initiatives
* Deliver training to internal and external system users.
* Ensure Company's document control governance and standards are current and complete.
* Monitor compliance and quality assurance activities to ensure integrity and completeness of controlled documentation.
* Commitment to health, environment and safety and Company's best practices
The client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Proven experience in document control processes, tools and information products to support an effective document control service.
* Demonstrated capacity to learn new skills and integrate new knowledge into existing work activities.
* Demonstrated customer focus and ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results.
* Tertiary level qualification (diploma or degree) preferred but not essential.
* Circa 5+ years document control experience.
* Exposure to the oil and gas industry is highly desirable
* Strong IT skills including experience
* Experience in the provision of training, coaching and support services.