Freelance/Contract: Alignment Expert (Metro - PWay) -$10000 - $11000 per month / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$10000 - $11000 per month + Expat package|
Alignment Expert: Manila
The engineering team is an excellent opportunity to join a team who widely recognized as market leaders in the field of track and permanent way engineering on a major Metro project in the Philippines. The client we are working with act as a market leader with many award winning iconic projects worldwide. As a business they employ thousands of staff and operate across consulting and contracting disciplines.
Job Role / Responsibilities
The job role will be work in the field of Track Alignment, presenting an opportunity for involvement from the start of the project with one the leading worldwide consultancies. You will be involved in delivering Alignement expertise for a seven month period. Expected Tasks and Duties:
1) Review and the detailed engineering design.
2) Implementation of the re-design work required by DOTr based on the deliverable provided.
3) Review track layout and/or recommend improvement of tracks at depot together with a depot facility layout expert.
4) Review final installation of civil works and produce final alignment following wriggle survey.
This is one of the largest rail projects in the world, making up 35% of Philippine GDP. It is scheduled to be in construction for the next 9 years.
The salary package consists of $10,000 - $11,000 USD PCM 'net' with a full expat package:
Personal Income Tax (PIT) in the Philippines will be paid by the employer (you are still liable to pay PIT in your home country)
Accident, health & medical insurance provided by the employer for the expert
One shared car provided for home <--> work commuting for the expert
Paid leave days: 1.5 days / Man-month
Sick leave days: 10 days / year
Return flights: 1 round-trip return flight / year for the expert
Visa and logistics arrangements provided by the employer for mobilization and demobilization
For this role the client that we are working with have a minimum requirement of;
- Bachelors Degree in civil engineering
- 15+ years Trackwork Engineering experience specialising in alignment
- Experience checking/verifying calculations and preparing reports.
- Experience in south east asia
Key Words / SEO
Pway, permanent way, track, track engineering, pway engineering, rail, metro, permanent way, civils, alignment