Project Manager Pharma - €90000 - €120000 per annum / GermanyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€90000 - €120000 per annum|
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is looking for project and site managers for a pharmaceutical project in Frankfurt, Germany.
The client is one of the world's leading companies in the construction of pharmaceutical and data centers. The project will soon start with a duration of 2 years. The position is project-related, but there is the option of permanent employment and the associated opportunity to be used on other projects.
Your area of ??responsibility:
* Responsible for the planning, execution, acceptance and commissioning of investment, optimization and maintenance projects as project manager (m / f / d) in the pharmaceutical environment
* Planning and design of ultrapure media systems such as WFI, purified water, ultrapure steam and process gases etc. as well as systems for CIP cleaning and wastewater inactivation
* Implementation of documentation, qualification and verification activities as part of project management in accordance with the GMP guidelines for new and old systems
* Development of planning concepts, the preparation of cost forecasts as well as the creation of specifications and service specifications (specifications)
* Obtaining offer comparisons and preparing and executing contract negotiations
* Completed degree to Dipl. Ing.
* Several years of professional experience in the implementation, planning or operation of biotechnological or pharmaceutical plants
* Detailed and extensive knowledge in biotechnology, apparatus, process engineering and automation as well as instrumentation
* Experience in shutdown construction
* Ideally experience in professional and / or disciplinary leadership
* Fluent knowledge of English
* Communication and team skills, customer orientation and organizational joy, ability to deal with conflicts, willingness to work as well as flexibility and mobility for project-related assignments on site (willingness to travel)