Contract: CMS Coordinator / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - ongoing|
We are currently searching for an experienced and dedicated CMS Coordinator to coordinate CMS activities in support of our client's operations. This position is a focal point in providing assistance and liaising with business units to schedule training and ensure that the Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Competency management Systems (CMS) are accurately maintained and updated.
* Based on requirements, schedule training.
* Ensure that corrupt, invalid or missing information on LMS & CMS are investigated.
* Analyse discrepancies in data and rectify accordingly, ensuring processed are documented as new equivalencies are identified
* Systematically ensure vendor provided evidence is processed in accordance with processes
* Update personnel files, ensuring easy retrieval if required.
* Continuously improve and keep robust change log accurately reflecting changes to CMS users, equivalencies and/or other requirements
* Strong IT systems user (power user) and advanced Excel to support complex analysis activities
The client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience using CMS & LMS systems
* Oil and Gas/Resources Industry experience
* Training and Administration Assistant experience
* Valid Australian working rights