Senior Process Engineer / SingaporeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$4,000 to $6,000 Per Month|
- Develop feasibility study report for all green field and brown field expansion project.
- Assist in developing business and financial models of new business opportunities.
- Assist in producing budgetary cost for projects and existing terminals revamp or expansion.
- Develop, configure and optimize processes, sizing & selection of equipment etc. for tender from inception through to start up.
- Introduce new product technology that will increase safety, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Preparation/review of PFD, P&IDs, project specifications, design calculations/ analysis, cause and effect diagram, control philosophies, shut down philosophies and procurement specification.
- Produce conceptual design of storage, pumping and loading/unloading operations.
- Effective interface with internal and external customers from an operational/technical point of view before and during project.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (Chemical Process).
- At least 7 years of process design and project engineering, preferably in Terminal Operation or Chemical plants.
- Preferable to have design experience in Tank Terminal/Pressurized Gases/Cryogenic Liquids storage facilities.
- Ability to deliver work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020