Contract: Senior Project Planner - International Oil and Gas Operator / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The client is seeking a Senior Project Planner for an immediate start in a Perth based position. The project is spread across multiple worldwide locations for design, fabrication, and construction. Significant communication is required with other parts of the Project and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in evaluation of Bids for Execute Phase, participate in Bid Clarification Meetings and integrate Bid Schedules into Phase 4 Schedule.
- Review all contractors project deliverables for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist in the development / evaluation and preparation of Execution Schedule and Basis of Schedule for funding assurance and approvals.
- Update of company integrated schedule with contractors and owners' inputs and analysis of any issues to be raised to the Lead Planner.
- Assist Project to go through Phase Gate Assurance activities (ESAR, CSRA, PEER Review) with no major findings.
- Coordinates with the project teams to progress/update the FEED Integrated schedule and keep up to date through all phases.
- Preparation of Monthly Report deliverables.
- Proactively develop relationships, identifies opportunities to add value, and engage team members as needed.
- Assist in the evaluation of critical paths in the project schedules and propose alternative schedule options to identify optimum project strategies or resolve problems before and during execution.
- Liaise with all team leaders to communicate required completion dates and interfaces between responsible parties.
- Attend meetings and provide input to Project Reporting & Performance metrics.
- Be aware of Australian and Local Statutory Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations.
The Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world- class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Extensive Project Planning experience including offshore
* Brownfield and Greenfields experience
* Project FEED and Execute experience
* Coordination, Integration and Quality Assurance analysis of Contractors' schedule
* Offshore Platform Design, Fabricate, Construct & Commissioning