Contract: Contracts Engineer / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Qualification: Master degree in mechanical engineering,
- Graduate engineer with a good level of technical understanding of all relevant technical disciplines, with at least minimum years’ experience of PVV engineering on onshore/offshore oil & gas project.
- Offshore experience is required.
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards and legislations on SSHE aspect.
- Familiar with 3D model software’s, like PDMS, SM3D, Navis works, etc.
- Available for world-wide missions.
- Language: fluent English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong leader ship skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Promote & comply in all activities with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures.
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY.
- priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Follow-up the 3D models development on all Major Projects done by assigned contractors.
- Review and comment the 3D models, address all punches to contractors with resolution proposals.
- Develop and update punch list registers with each contractor, report regularly resolution progress to Management.
- Review the punch point clearance proposals made by contractors, define their acceptability with COMPANY involves parties (engineering, operations, etc.). Remain pro-active in proposing solutions to clear the punch points.
- Organize and animate internal COMPANY 3D model reviews with engineering disciplines in order to capture comments and clashes, to ensure compliance with discipline requirements and COMPANY specifications.
- Ensure the models are developed in accordance with project specifications, procedures, HSE requirements within time frame while maintaining the highest work quality. In particular, ensure escape ways and safety devices are modelled in compliance with safety requirements. Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters during Feed & detailed design developments; typically 3D model development, layout reviews, etc…
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,
- Keep a pro- active attitude in front of future interlocutors (contractors, vendors, etc.),
- Participate to the preparation of the various detailed scope of work for PVV discipline covering for FEED and EPC, all in line with Pre-FEED and Statement of Requirements (SOR).
- Manage the technical interfaces with other disciplines for the preparation of piping discipline scope of work.
- Ensure consistency in various tender documentations (FEED and EPC) and deliverables and ITT documents for PVV engineering scope.
- Participate in the technical offers analysis (FEED and EPC), make recommendations as per best technical terms and assist in vendor selection.
- Assist in the finalization of contractual documents.
- Identify potential deviations from the COMPANY referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement.
- Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects is considered in the design performance.
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management.
- Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to PVV handling engineering issues,
- Request assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020