Contract: Subsea Controls & Umbilicals Engineer / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12+ months|
We are currently seeking an experienced Subsea Controls & Umbilicals Engineer for our Client to support the Cossack Wanaea Lambert And Hermes (CWLH) Comms Life Extension project by managing the controls and umbilicals scope.
Key responsibilities include managing all subsea controls and umbilicals engineering deliverables to support the OMF phases of the project until FID, with potential to extend. In this role you will be responsible for providing discipline engineering service in the subsea controls and umbilicals discipline.
Scope of the role includes:
* Technical oversight and supervision of contractor engineering and procurement activity in discipline area;
* Responsibility for CWLH system design across all interfaces;
* Responsible for ensuring verification and validation of contractor engineering;
* Management of interface between subsea, wells and FPSO in discipline area;
* Responsible for quality management of product delivery;
* Ensure lifecycle approach to product delivery; especially operability and reliability of system.
* Work closely with internal Subject Matter Experts in the disciplines of Subsea Controls and Umbilicals to drive standardisation, capability and technical excellence.
Our Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company with a global presence playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.They are one of the worlds leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Tertiary qualified with a Bachelor of Engineering in a relevant discipline.
* Circa 10 years' experience working in the discipline of Subsea Controls.
* Experience in the discipline of subsea umbilicals is preferred.
* Leadership skills and experience are preferred.
* Experience with either operators or subsea equipment vendors is preferred.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.