Contract: Safety Systems Engineer / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Higher Engineering Degree. (Preferably related to Automation and control systems)
* Relevant work experience - not less than 5 years.
* Must have basic understanding of oil field and/or plant processes.
* High level expertise in Experion SM controller.
* Good knowledge on filed devices related to safety system such as Fire & Gas detectors, process transmitters EDVs and ESVs
* Familiar with Safety Objective Analysis, HAZOP and SIL analysis
* Familiar with different communication protocols and network architectures from end devices to and between PLCs, SMs, SCADA, PCS and Experion systems.
* Understanding of Safety Instrumented System design.
* Minimum Level B2 English language required.
* Proficiency in use of MS Office Programs is required.