Contract: Organisational Capability Advisor / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The client is seeking an Organisational Capability Advisor for a 12 month contract in their Perth CBD office. The main function of this role is to develop organisation's leadership, team, change, cultural and organisational capability (OC) to achieve high performance by aligning with and accelerating organisation development initiatives by leading, providing SME advice, and integrating outcomes and frameworks with the OC program of work. Also enabling and supporting via collaboration, co-facilitation and coaching of leaders to execute OC frameworks for the accelerated achievement of the shared vision and business goals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Providing coaching to leaders and teams in line with Organisation's frameworks
* Management (including quality assurance) of the coaching programs (field and office).
* Managing the Leadership and Extended Leadership Teams' OC development via forums to build awareness, ownership, and readiness to set and lead the delivery of competitive results and business transformation goals
* Manage organisation capability and culture assessment tools and deployment
* Leading Organisational Design and Development Initiatives for the company in partnership with key stakeholders
* Providing SME advice and building capability in Organisation Design methodologies and tools for significant organisation design projects
* Advising and supporting ongoing Value Chain Operating Model implementation, review and governance
* Providing SME advice and building capability in Change Management methodologies and tools for significant organisational change projects.
* Team with HRBPs and Strategy Advisors to align the development of organizational capability with business performance strategies and goals
* Knowledge share with the Organisational Capability team in the areas of Leadership Development, HPO and Cultural/Behavioural Change to grow team capabilities
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Development or HR and circa 6 years' Organisational development experience
* Experience in the application of behavioural change management principles as well as a willingness to be open to changing organisational development techniques
* Experience in working with senior managers to build a high-performance culture through building leadership and teaming capabilities
* Demonstrated track record in working with varying groups within organisations at all levels.
* Experience in presenting, facilitating, coaching and developing to achieve operational capability outcomes
* Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills with a consultative, pragmatic approach to deliver organisational development solutions and recommendations
* Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results