HR & Admin Executive / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
Objectives of the Position:
* Work closely with the stakeholders in the country, advise and support them to translate business priorities and organization needs into people and HR initiatives
* Supports LBM/Line Managers with local advice (equity checks, labor law, market practice, employee morale)
* Recommends and delivers local solutions covering all areas of human resources including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, learning & development (including strengthening on on-boarding), employee/industrial relations, workforce administration, talent management, HR Policies & steering, Performance Management, Community Relations & Branding etc.
* Provide counsel to Managers on local policies, programs and practices - including employee relations and employee motivation matters
* Attend to employees' grievance with senior HR's guidance
* Provide employees counsels with senior HR's guidance
* Lead HR related investigation with legal/Compliance Officer & with senior HR's guidance
* Communicates to the employees when there is HR changes impacting the organizations
* Guardian of HR Policies, Practices and Processes
* Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing with compliant of local statutory bodies
* Ensure compliance to statutory reporting (monthly, quarterly & annually) for the local organization
* Ensure compliance to local statutory laws and regulations, provide consultations and advice to the Management impacting people policies, people management and organization practices.
* Support managers with their recruiting process including screening and interviewing candidates before shortlisted for the 2nd/final interview
* Supports audit (internal/external/statutory)
* Works with Mobility to manage employee relocations in and out of the country
* Manages administration includes negotiating with leasing companies and insurance providers, reviewing lease agreements, and addressing related issues and concerns.
* Handles other administration requirements, such as, renewal of lease contract, and renewal and payment of employees insurance to meet contractual and regulatory obligations of the company.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, human resources management
* Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in MNCs
* Understanding the overview of HR full spectrum
* Good interpersonal communication skills
* Willingness to learn & pleasant personality