Process Control Engineer / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The Company: A highly reputable Engineering solutions company with over 30 years expertise and a successful track record of delivering projects from medium to large organisations in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Energy and Water industries.
The Role: As a Process Control Engineer, you will be responsible for improving the metallurgical process by developing strategies, identifying needs for improvement and managing the process functions.
- Develop and carryout metallurgical test work processes to diagnose process issues and identify areas for improvements
- Design, distribute and implement advanced process control solutions
- Collect and analyse data, develop scopes of work and inspect installations
- Conduct metallurgical reconciliations regularly and provide comparable reports for budgets
- Monitor and provide tuning for process control loops and initiate corrective measures if performance falls out of scope
- Provide onsite and remote technical support and fault finding for process control systems
- Be an expert advisor and regularly engage with customers
- Work closely with a team of Data Scientists and Engineers
- Ensure processes comply with company requirements and industry standards
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree Qualified Engineer - Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical or similar
- Atleast 5 year's experience working in Metallurgical roles within metal & mineral processing
- MetSkill training in simulation for flotation plant operations
- Strong knowledge of Distributed Control Systems
- Previous experience with the design of process control strategies
- Ability to provide methods and strategies to successfully solve complex problems
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
You must be flexible with travel, as this is a requirement for the role.
If you meet the above requirements and this role is of interest to you, please apply with your most recent resume and outline how your experience meets the criteria.