Product Partnership Manager / Singapore
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
The client is a global payments platform with a substantial market share in North America and Europe. With an expanding merchant base, they are looking to recruit a Product Partnerships Manager to develop and execute sustainable product and partnership strategies across APAC.
Whats on offer
- Ensure best-in-class, methodical partner management rooted in KPIs
- Demonstrated track record of initiating, implementing, and successfully driving new business opportunities with partners.
- Experience- You have had direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of
- the following- Payment method, Acquirer, Schemes, Issuer or other relevant payment
- related field.
- Launching, managing and optimizing relevant payment method and schemes which will
- include few external parties (e.g. issuer, regulatory)
- You'll be owning the end to end project for both Ecom & POS
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support customers and to make it easier to win new customers.
- Attending and presenting at partner events to promote payment solutions.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree from a reputable University.
- 3+ years hands on experience in the payments industry
- Comfortable with going to meetings with an engineer, a marketer, CFO, and an account manager, tailoring messaging based on the audience.
- Knowledge- clear understanding of global payments and the surrounding ecosystem
- Environment- A strong and effective leader with the ability to operate comfortably and
- independently within a complex cultural, global environment
Whats on offer
- Work for a high growth tech company, disrupting the payments industry
- Attractive remuneration + stock options
- Work life balance / trips to North America & Europe
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020