Cost Manager - Berlin / GermanyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is enjoying a period of sustained expansion and this is a fantastic opportunity to join their business operations in Germany and be a key member of their commercial team.
Key responsibilities of the position includes.
- Preparation of cash-flow estimates and updating at each stage
- Assist in procurement process management, pre-qualification and provision of procurement advice
- Overseeing the preparation of bills of quantities
- Assist in preparation of tender documentation and tender analysis for consultants or contractors
- Assist in selecting, negotiating and forming contracts
- Change management, provision of estimates and overall budget control
- Post contract administration services of consultants and contractors
- Review of variations, claims, quantum and provision of contractual advice
- Management of consultants and contractor agreements
- Provision of reports as required by the client and other stakeholders
- Quality control; compliance with policies and procedures
- Participate in value engineering and life cycle costing
- Assist in risk management
Experience & Qualifications:
- You will have minimum 3 years' experience as a Cost Manager/QS.
- You will ideally be Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Fluency in both German & English language.
- Experience working on behalf of Clients, project management and engineering consultancy experience
Salary will be commensurate with experience.