Contract: Analyzer Specialist / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Port Arthur, USA|
- Provide technical assurance for the analyzers scope of projects.
- Ensure that all design work is in accordance with our clients design standards, applicable codes/regulations, and acceptable work practices.
- Ensure that all analyzers and their interface with the control system supplied by OEMs meet design specifications.
- Review/Approve analyzer application data.
- Lead/Participate in analyzer/system FATs.
- Lead/Participate in analyzer/system SATs.
- Develop, review, and approve analyzer system design packages.
- Develop, document, and implement the Quality Assurance Process for Construction.
- Lead/Consult with contractors during the construction phase to insure reliable installation of new facilities.
- Serve as the technical contact for field supervision, operations and maintenance on technical matters related to analyzer systems up through facility startup and turnover.
- Provide direct supervision of contract analyzer inspectors during design, installation and startup.
- Participate in project lessons reviews and incorporate learnings into design and installation details.
- Develop PM plans for new analytical assets.
- Define and implement the stocking of applicable spare parts.
- Develop/Review analyzer related RFQ packages.
- Define training requirements for new analytical systems.
- Review/Modify P&IDs.
- BS or higher in Engineering OR High School education/GED equivalent and 15+ years of analyzer maintenance and/or analytical design experience.
- 10+ years of analyzer maintenance and/or analytical design experience.
- 2+ years of analyzer field construction project experience.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and EPA/TCEQ regulations.
- Knowledge of Refining or Chemical processes.
- Knowledge of DCS systems.
- Knowledge of P&IDs, PFDs, and Phase Diagrams.
- Good Communication skills (both written and oral), organizational and planning skills (able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously).
- Familiar with software for design and documentation, including SPI/InTools, Excel, Word and Adobe.
- Knowledge of Basic Chemistry.
- Gas Chromatographs
- Near InfraRed (NIR)
- Oxygen Analyzers
- Specialty Gasoline & Diesel Blender Analyzers (Example, Pour & Cloud)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020