Contract: Technical Assistant II / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* To provide FE/MPG department support on all administrative works and general services to MPG department/Team members (consist of 12-14 HCs to continue business as usual)
* Administrative works in MPG anticipated to be more extensive in 2020/2021 compared to 2019 where we will start Fabrication activities of new WHP Phase59 soon, extensive involvement in AR works/activities and take over AI offshore operation works.
* Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
* Job Responsibilities: Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work. Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, and emails. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries. Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Ability to keep information organized and confidential. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. .
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
bachelor Degree in Business Admin or related field.
2-4 years' experience required.
Good in Microsoft office.
good communications in Thai and English. TOEIC 600.