Contract: Maintenance Manager / Dubai
|Duration:||Contract - 1|
Candidate will initially be based in Dubai on a 6:2 rota with transition to Algeria and a 4:4 rota probably in a year (this is being reviewed).
* The role of the Maintenance Manager is key position within the clients development team
* The incumbent will ensure that Maintenance functions are achieved
* Ensure that Maintenance compliance is planned and achieved Health, Safety and Environment:
* Reports all incidents, injuries, hazardous or abnormal situations to the Field Mgr.
* Member of the Emergency Response Team as per Emergency Response Plan.
* Liaisons with PIUL maintenance team to develop CMMS system
* Identify appropriate 3rd party suppliers and specialists
* Perform daily and weekly inspection of facility to ensure smooth operations
* Hire and train maintenance employees to carry out specialized duties
* Delegate maintenance issues to appropriate personnel for effective resolution
* Inspect equipment to identify operational inefficiency and facilitate optimization
* Perform periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems
* Contribute to the planning and execution phase for all TAR activity
* Propose technical recommendations to a maintenance team to ensure an efficient workforce
* Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around building facilities or premises
* Design and implement programs for effective maintenance operations
* Ensure adherence to health/safety procedures and policies
* Prepare and manage maintenance budgets in order to meet set objectives
* Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary to ensure availability of required resources
* Conduct negotiations with third party contractors to determine the rate and terms of service
* Supervise the activities of a building upkeep personnel to ensure they maintain a clean and orderly facility
* Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports of daily activities.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
(+15 years) technical professional with a background in Maintenance Operations, Asset management
* Fully conversant with Maintenance objectives for remote gas plant operations
* Be able to perform coaching and mentoring role for developing staff
* BSc or Masters in Engineering
* Ability to work independently but also as a part of a multi discipline, multi-cultural team.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Good spoken and written English, French and Arabic a distinct advantage