Contract: QA/QC Specialist / Qatar
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Key Job Accountabilities
* Ensures the implementation of PMT Quality Management (QM) Surveillance Tools
* Assures that personnel responsible for the Engineering and Procurement Surveillance Plans comply with the deliverables of the plan as approved with frequent review of findings & metrics as they apply to approved Project Quality Plans.
* Provides specialist support and technical leadership for all welding and NDE related activities including specification development, review and approval of Contractors related documentation, development of ITT documentation
* Provides input to the checklists when developing and planning assessments and verifications.
* Coordinates project-specific Quality Management training and orientation.
* Responsible for reviewing FEED Contractor's Quality Plans and Individual Quality Plans or procedures of Vendors/Sub-Vendors as required.
* Review and approval of FEED Contractor's schedule(s) for internal and external technical and quality audits and provision of PMT participation.
* Schedules and conducts Quality Management audits of PMT to ensure continued compliance to the Project Quality Management System and stewards audit findings to resolution and closure.
* Monitors FEED Contractors quality performance in FEED development with contributions to Quality Management surveillance metrics aligned with the approved Project Quality Plan.
* Leads and conducts root cause evaluations and/or Quality Investigations as directed by Assurance Manager.
* Assesses and evaluates Contractors responses to Deviation Requests, / Corrective Action Request / Non-Compliance Report or Specification Deviation Requests for correctness and completeness.
* Coordinates the Quality Management weekly report to the Assurance Manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science - preferably in Metallurgy or Welding Engineering
* Welding Engineer - Certified European Welding Engineer or Certified International Welding Engineer or equivalent
* 15 years minimum experience associated with Quality Control and/or Welding Engineering during execution of major projects in oil & gas industry including fabrication and installation of pipelines and offshore assets
* Experience of fabrication and construction of CRA Clad pipelines strongly preferred
* Experience in radiography and phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT)
* Minimum 5 years experience working in the Middle East with prior experience of executing projects for client or Exxon Mobil