Project Manager - Dams and Hydropower - €70K - €120K per annum / SwitzerlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€70000 - €120000 per annum|
Project Manager - Dams and Hydropower
To be based in Switzerland my client is seeking a Project Manager to strengthen there International Project team in the field of dams and hydroelectric power plants, as well as related hydraulic infrastructures.
As a Project Manager in Switzerland and abroad, you will lead studies (Feasibility study - Detailed preliminary draft - Business consultation files - Assistance for evaluation of the offers of companies and the awarding of works contracts) and / or direct supervision of the design studies and works inspection - Commissioning assistance.
Additional Duties and task will include:
- Manage multidisciplinary teams of engineers and technicians in France or abroad.
- In charge of the follow-up of the customer relations, the management of the contractual and financial aspects of the projects.
- Project preparation and tenders, including follow-ups and contract negotiations.
- Overseas project management when required.
- Practical English and French essential.
Desired Education: civil engineering or geotechnical/ geology
Desired experience: 15 to 20 years in the field of dams, hydroelectric power stations and hydraulic works.
Salary: 70,000 to 120,000 euros per annum