Contract: SPS QAQC Lead / USA
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
The job holder is responsible, within the SPS Package, for coordinating the Quality Assurance and Quality Surveillance activities. The job holder ensures that:
· Project and Package QMS are duly implemented by team members;
· The EPC Contractor Quality Management System is fully developed, established & maintained in compliance with the EPC Contract, and is in particular in line with Contract QUALITY section;
· The EPC Contractor is enforcing his contractual commitments; is implementing properly his Contract Quality Plan and Objectives, is safely, properly and timely performing his activities as per Company specifications, design and codes.
The job holder will supervise the day to day activities of Contractor and witness the supervisors/inspectors activities during the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation works carried out by contractor or subcontractors.
The job holder shall monitor, instruct, correct and report the working practices of Contractor as necessary. The job holder shall also liaise actively with the Project Quality Manager and Project Quality Control Leader
The job holder reports to the Package Manager, highlighting concerns encountered during the performance of his duties.
The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to HSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSE rules within his area of responsibility.
Minimum Education: Secondary and tertiary engineering qualifications (e.g. Bachelor's Degree as a minimum) and hold an internationally recognized professional / chartered engineer status
Minimum Experience: 15+ years on Quality role, proven track record in similar positions with minimum of 5 years
Required Skills / Certifications:
· SPS Equipment
· QA and Surveillance techniques and experience
· Auditing techniques
· Engineering, construction & installation techniques
· Welding painting/coating and NDT techniques
· Documents Management
· Project and Team management
Language Requirements: Fluent English required