Contract: Topsides QC Supervisor - Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Company / Qatar
Our client a Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Company is looking for a role of Topsides QC Supervisor. Based in Qatar
The job holder is accountable for the following activities:
* To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level,
* To ensure that Contractor is following the technical requirements for material, welding, NDT and testing activities.
* To perform welding inspection as per defined Quality Control plan.
* To review and release piping test pack prior pressure testing.
* To implement the NOC Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
* The 1 Topsides QC Supervisor has an Hierarchical Link to the Batch 1 Topsides QC Superintendent. He/she be interfere with MP Welding Engineer and others Technical Specialists for all technical matters involving Welding and Quality control activities.
* Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
* Perform all COMPANY quality inspections related to welding activity.
* Ensure that Contractor's personnel are qualified for the task they've been assigned to.
* Ensure that material traceability system is maintained throughout the construction and hook-up processes.
* Review and endorse Contractor quality inspections related to welding and material traceability on a daily basis.
* Follow-up the Construction activities and ensure the contract requirements are applied.
* Monitor welding consumables management by Contractor including consumable test report.
* Witness production tests.
* Report to MP Welding Engineer on technical problems affecting welding and material metallurgy.
* Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non Conformance reports.
* Participate in the change management process (Technical Query, Deviation Request).
* Follow up the welding activities and ensure proper records are maintained (welding/NDE/inspection records follow-up).
* Review manufacturing records books.
* Report on regular bass all Quality Matters to Topsides QC Superintendent.
o Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
o Welding, Certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent.
o NDT Certified Level II as per ISO 9712 for RT and UT.
* Professional Experience (number of years) : 10.
* Experience within project (number of years) : 5.
* Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as AWS, ISO, API, ASTM and ASME. Experience on construction yard is required.
* A good knowledge of Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
* Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
* Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
* Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
* Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
* Language: English mandatory.
* BOSIET + H2S.