Freelance/Contract: Team Leader - Urban Transport - £10000 - £13000 per month / Zambia
|Salary:||£10000 - £13000 per month|
Team Leader- Urban Transport (Ethiopia)
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Team Leader for an Urban Transport project in the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa.
My client is leading International consultancy firm who have a strong presence throughout the region having delivered numerous similar projects.
They are requiring a Team Leader to join their project from early 2020 for 24 months fulltime during the World Bank financed Transport System Improvement Project. The aim of the scheme is to alleviate the current transport challenges the city faces but also the country at large,
Responsibilities on the project:
As Team Leader you shall be responsible for providing Technical Assistance to the Ethiopian Government is advising on technical aspects of projects and reviewing deliverables from other consultants engaged with other contracts.
Supported by key experts you shall work closely with both regionally and international based partners as well with governmental and IFI stakeholders.
Key requirements for the role:
- M.SC. Degree in Civil Eng. Road, Transport Eng. or related field
- 20 years experience in urban road/street projects
- 8 years experience as Tech. Director, PM, Team Leader, or Project Coordinator in road or transport projects
- 2 years experience in preparation of manuals, guidelines and/or standard doc. related to road/street designs
- 2 years experience in urban transport projects in Sub-Sahara countries
The salary for this role shall be $10,000 to $13,000 per month with expatriate conditions.
Key Words / SEO
Roads, Highways, Rail, Team Leader, Transport, Project Manager, Technical Assistance, Urban, Planning, Detailed Design, Feasibility, Road Management, Sector Reform, Transport, Civil Engineering, Europe, Donor Funded, EU, ADB, WB, advisor, Consultancy, Africa, Ethiopia