Solar Project Manager - $120000 - $160000 / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$120000 - $160000 per annum + + per diem + medical + bonus|
Solar Project Manager - Travelling
My client is a leading renewables contractor that operates in utility solar, wind and Transmissions& distributions. They are currently looking for a project manager that has extensive experience working on self performing / EPC Contracts.
- Must have experience working on utility scale solar (150Mw + )
- Change order management
- Project Permits
- Self perform / EPC / BOP
- Team building
- Mentoring and facilitation
- Considered, effective decision making
- QA/QC Processes
- Development of processes and procedures
- Continuous improvement such as Lean, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management
- Understanding environmental concepts including permit requirements
- Interpreting state rules and regulations
- Project Finance
- Contract Management
- Sub-Contractor and vendor and materials management
- Construction drawing review
- Drawing Quantity Takeoff
- Engineering management
- Communications, leading meetings, engaging teams, public speaking, presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or equivalent.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience in general construction with a top tier company or wind farm/solar farm/battery storage facility/transmission construction with a top tier company.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must have a valid current driver's license, eligible for corporate vehicle insurance coverage.
- Must be able to obtain a valid passport to travel outside the U.S.
- Must be willing to travel to projects across the United States and Canada
My client can off a competitive compensation package including salary, bi-weekly per diem, 401k, family health care and truck & fuel allowance
If you are the right fit for this vacancy please contact me by sending an up to date copy of your resume. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.