Contract: Crude Export & Field Operations / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Crude Export & Field Operations
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP - 21.01.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- Contract owner of the Field Lifting Agreements and responsible for execution of the role defined for the “Field Operator” of the dedicated operated fields.
- Develop and execute lifting procedures and relevant procedures related the maritime commercial and export activities of oil and gas from the operated fields such as development of long and short term production forecast, export program, allocation, cargo documentation, and hydrocarbon accounting.
- Develop and execute procedures to handle claims related to the maritime activities and export of oil and gas.
- Support the offshore installations on commercial and maritime activities related to loading and export of oil and gas.
- Support the partnership trading and cargo operations -such as nominations and deliveries to the nominated customers.
- Specify procedures to monitor and support on cargo quality and measurement issues.
- Available as Operator’s representative on duty to handle urgent matters outside office hours as described in Vår Energi assets Lifting Agreements
- Bachelor degree within marine, logistics, business or equivalent. Education in combination with relevant experience will be evaluated
- Experience: 10 years +
- Technical competence: High knowledge in crude oil export & field operations. Good knowledge of marine legislation and marine activity.
- Personal skills: Engaged and cooperative combined with a structured way of working
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication, leadership and teamwork skills.
Closing Date: 2020-02-03