Contract: Information Manager / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Information manager
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 20.01.2020 - 31.12.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Establish and lead the "Visualization & Analytics Center of Excellence"
• Establish business management processes for the analytics and visualization area, and be responsible for these. This include setting polices, develop frameworks/guidelines - and be an active enforcer.
• Communicate and inform the organization about visualization and analytics area, and take an active part in the ongoing conceptual discussions on several arenas.
• Develop client's toolbox of visualization and analytics tools - and execute system ownership (PowerBI, Grafana etc.).
• Build requirement sets for future collaboration partners & vendors in this area - and be the main contact towards these vendors.
• Contribute to the Data Insights and Analytics strategy
• Work closely with Data Insights & Analytics portfolio responsible with regards to resource planning and contribution in initiatives and projects.
The main goals for visualization and analytics “Center of Excellence” are:
• Develop, own, manage and enforce processes, methods & tools
• Be the continuity amongst all the projects and initiatives
• Promote collaboration throughout the organization
• Be an expert advisor
• Have a tight coupling to other relevant functions, such as architecture, information governance and meta/master/reference data
• Shape the visualization and analytics area
• Have an portfolio of vendors with relevant commence needed in projects
Extensive experience and understanding of the visualization and analytics domain, including:
- Tools (PowerBI, Grafana etc)
- MS Azure and Google BI eco systems
- Information governance
Extensive understanding of
- Information management, for instance via DAMA
- Business management processes
- Experience and understanding of the oil & gas value chain
- Høyskole / Universitet, Hovedfag / Mastergrad / Siv.ing
Closing Date: 2020-02-14